Creamy Tuna Dip
- 200g can Tuna in Brine ,drained
- 45 ml Low Fat Mayonnaise
- 125 ml Cottage or Cream Cheese
- 5 ml Robertsons Spice For Fish
- 5 ml Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- Rind and Juice of ½ Small Lemon ,rind finely grated
- 5 ml Olive Oil
- Robertsons Ground Black Pepper
- Strips of celery, cucumber, baby sweet corn and tomato wedges or crackers to serve.
- Place the tuna in a mixing bowl and stir in the mayonnaise, cottage cheese, Robertsons Spice For Fish, Robertsons Mixed Herbs, lemon juice, rind and olive oil.
- Season with black pepper.
- Serve with the vegetable strips or crackers.