Difficulty: ................. intermediate
Preparation: ............ about 30 minutes
Servings: ................. 1-2
* 350 gram squid, cleaned and cut into well pieces
egg yolks of salted egg, coarsely chopped and mix with 1/4 cup
of water, stir until mixed well [egg yolk sauce]
spring onion, cut into 1" length
* 1 red chili, cut
* 5 garlic cloves, minced
tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon fish
* 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon roasted chili
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
1. Heat water in a pot unitl boiling, then add squid and wait
until nearly cooked. Remove and drain.
2. Heat oil in
a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir fry until golden.
Then add spring onions and squid.
3. Stir fry for 30
seconds and add oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar,
roasted chill paste, pepper powder and egg yolk sauce.
4. Stir fry until all ingredients mixed well, then add
half of sliced red chili and stir for another 10 seconds.
5. Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with sliced red
chili and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.